Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

IU at Nebraska Game Thread 1/18 7 PM BTN

Thought I’d start this one early. Somehow, IU is this one win away from just two games back of first place. As bad as they’ve played, it’s reality. We need an inspired effort tonight. That’s always the biggest question though. Our Hoosiers need to get the job done. Let’s go

Really need to get this W, would really help build some much needed momentum and confidence for this team!

We should have beat a very decent Rutgers team where all B1G teams seem to lose, but this team didn’t fold or give up. That is at least a positive for this game. While this team has its issues, they are way better than Nebraska. Just have to find a way to win this game. Also, have to think we can’t shoot any worse than at Rutgers, right......?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Really need to get this W, would really help build some much needed momentum and confidence for this team!

We should have beat a very decent Rutgers team where all B1G teams seem to lose, but this team didn’t fold or give up. That is at least a positive for this game. While this team has its issues, they are way better than Nebraska. Just have to find a way to win this game. Also, have to think we can’t shoot any worse than at Rutgers, right......?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Don’t flipping jinx them boob!

IU players: hold my beer

Haha, we should get some REALLY good looks from outside as I see Nebrasketball putting 5 guys in the lane. They’re DBs are pretty good tacklers too so I don’t see our RBs getting many open lanes without getting laid out. We need to be strong in the trenches too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Don’t flipping jinx them boob!

IU players: hold my beer

Haha, we should get some REALLY good looks from outside as I see Nebrasketball putting 5 guys in the lane. They’re DBs are pretty good tacklers too so I don’t see our RBs getting many open lanes without getting laid out. We need to be strong in the trenches too.

I’m your resident boob-Jinx :)

Starters announced yet?  Will be interesting to see who starts among RP/Al/Armaan/DeVonte and how guard minutes are handled.  DeVonte's minutes have been much more limited in two of the last three games (the exception being Ohio State).  I like Green off the bench more because he has seemed more effective there, but am concerned with our start after the last game.  Would like to see RP and Armaan starting but offensively that concerns me.  

5 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Starters announced yet?  Will be interesting to see who starts among RP/Al/Armaan/DeVonte and how guard minutes are handled.  DeVonte's minutes have been much more limited in two of the last three games (the exception being Ohio State).  I like Green off the bench more because he has seemed more effective there, but am concerned with our start after the last game.  Would like to see RP and Armaan starting but offensively that concerns me.  

He's played 20+ in 2 of the last 3, so not really.  The one time he didn't he was hot garbage and still got 4x the minutes he should've.

5 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

He's played 20+ in 2 of the last 3, so not really.  The one time he didn't he was hot garbage and still got 4x the minutes he should've.

You can also spin that he's only exceeded 20 minutes one time in the last three games.  It was pretty obvious in the Northwestern game (and the Rutgers game) that he didn't get much as much as normal -- particularly in the second half.  We can argue semantics over whether the leash was too long, but I think you understand that I was simply alluding to asking a question as to how many minutes he would play if he wasn't playing well.