Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Rutgers Game Thread 1/15 7 pm BTN

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

There are some *holes* in this post. 

A Champaign sized hole

2 minutes ago, Geometry Hoosier said:

I use to love to watch IU basketball, but now I just check the score every now and then. Oh how times have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maybe we should just watch the home games. The results are good and most of the efforts are better.

3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Miller doesn't seem to know what it means to hold a player accountable.  Or Green's his pet, or has incriminating photos.

My comment is more what should happen.

Reminds me of when I say I’m going to lay down the law with my toddler and then 7 minutes later I’m finishing her ice cream because she got distracted by cartoons 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Reminds me of when I say I’m going to lay down the law with my toddler and then 7 minutes later I’m finishing her ice cream because she got distracted by cartoons 

Can your toddler shoot?

Just now, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Ugliest game I've seen in a long time. Not real happy about. The whole team, including the coaches, need to do a lot of soul searching. But Rutgers gets a lot of credit also.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well...we lost this game by a lot less than we should have...so there’s that

About 4 times as many as he deserved.

He was terrible I agree. But again, Archie seemed to pull players and sit them when they made dumb mistakes. Green played 13 minutes, when you make 1 FG from outside the paint and every single one of your guards makes the same terrible mistakes I don’t know if I can say that’s Archie was all talk and not sticking to what he said. We are absolutely atrocious from an outside shooting perspective, no lineup tonight changed that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app