Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Rutgers Game Thread 1/15 7 pm BTN

Roger. It makes it really hard to watch. And I’m not even talking about that abortion of a game IU just played. The refs are awful. They missed quite a few calls both ways.... Way too much contact. Had nothing to do with us loosing...just an observation. I would rather watch other conference games, because better flow. I turned the audio off. I couldn’t listen to those guys anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The amount of sunshine pumpers for a dumpster fire of a program is why we continue to suck. Because IU sees it as “they still think you’re great.” When reality is that we suck. But it won’t get changed for another 5 years because people just don’t want to see how bad it is. If you think there were any positives to take from tonight, you didn’t actually watch the game.

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

I guess its prettier to see an 89-80 beating than a 59-50 beating. The Franimal agrees.

I wonder which one recruits would rather play for. I’d think they see the offense and be more excited to play in a system that has far more offensive flow. I like Archie’s emphasis on getting stops but I’m not sure guys wanting to make it to the league are eager to jump on board when you show you can’t put it in the basket

Heres what is crazy. I think this team still makes the tournament not playing much better than we did tonight. The B1G is considered the best basketball conference this season. Let that sink in. And folks wonder why Ive gravitated back to the NBA  game?

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

I wonder which one recruits would rather play for. I’d think they see the offense and be more excited to play in a system that has far more offensive flow. I like Archie’s emphasis on getting stops but I’m not sure guys wanting to make it to the league are eager to jump on board when you show you can’t put it in the basket

Anthony Edwards agrees.

Just now, Alford Bailey said:

Anthony Edwards agrees.

I watched that Georgia vs Kentucky game, which was my first time seeing Crean coach since he left IU, and it’s no wonder why kids want to play for him even if that recruitment had some funny business, which isn’t my point. The freedom on offense has to be appealing to players

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Crean was a better recruiter.

Crean had a bunch of spikes and valleys, very few in-betweens while Archie so far seems to have everyone in the middle(save TJD mostly). Crean can boast Dipo and OG but has MSB, Jurkin, Gelon, etc. on his watch as well.

5 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

The amount of sunshine pumpers for a dumpster fire of a program is why we continue to suck. Because IU sees it as “they still think you’re great.” When reality is that we suck. But it won’t get changed for another 5 years because people just don’t want to see how bad it is. If you think there were any positives to take from tonight, you didn’t actually watch the game.

No way in Hell this $hit show will be allowed to continue for 5 more years!  It is done after next year if it doesn't turn around!

Crean had a bunch of spikes and valleys, very few in-betweens while Archie so far seems to have everyone in the middle(save TJD mostly). Crean can boast Dipo and OG but has MSB, Jurkin, Gelon, etc. on his watch as well.

He also had Zeller, Vonleh, Watford, Bryant, Yogi, JBJ.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Probably the higher scoring one but to be honest I want recruits who want to win and at this point I question why any recruit would feel confident that will happen here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app