Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Rutgers Game Thread 1/15 7 pm BTN

3 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I just want to either see good fundamentally sound basketball or entertaining basketball. These last 3 years have been neither for the majority of games.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

This is fair

9 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

This program will suck untill we get rid of this coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As well as Fat Aussie, Shoulders, and the entire compliance department.

Just now, Hoosier1984 said:

Glad we brought Anderson here for his shooting abilities

I had a feeling it would happen going into the season then I saw his defensive improvement and was on the fence but I think we’ll see him transfer after this season. Just don’t see a Big10 caliber player when watching him although he’s not the only one in that boat in my mind.

This might be the worst shooting performance from 3 I’ve ever seen in my life
This might be the worst 3 point shooting team I've ever seen. Last year's IU team is the only other one that comes close imo

Our shooting is atrocious. Hunter looks scared to shoot it when he’s open. Rob seems to lost confidence in hit shot. Unfortunately, when every single one of your guards is playing terrible what are you supposed to do with subs. I feel like for the most part he has pulled guys and sat them down a After stupid mistakes, but everyone is making the same stupid mistakes.

I’m not against throwing Bybee in there and just letting him fire away. Got nothing to lose at this point.

2 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

This might be the worst 3 point shooting team I've ever seen. Last year's IU team is the only other one that comes close imo

I think last year’s team was worse as a whole but this is the worst single game overall