Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Rutgers Game Thread 1/15 7 pm BTN

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Damezi is healthy to play and he couldn’t see any time in the first half while Green was doing what he was doing out there. Honestly I can’t with Archie and his tough talk after the NW game. What are we doing?

I'm telling you, I think Green has incriminating photos of Miller.

3 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I don't know if I can put myself through this horse **** that is suppose to be basketball anymore. It hurts to even think about possibly not looking forward to watching IU basketball anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Go to youtube and watch highlights of Yogi's senior season. I watched some from our home win over Iowa that year and had forgotten how freaking good that team was. Everything was so fluid and crisp. Much better than the discombobulated garbage we have now. 

Just now, Vauxhall and IU said:

I know, I know, "it's the B1G" and whatnot, but let me just echo how unwatchable this game is thanks to the officiating. If I wanted to watch MMA, I'd watch MMA. This is just stupid.

No it’s unwatchable because our team would actually lose to second graders in a game of Horse.

I just want to either see good fundamentally sound basketball or entertaining basketball. These last 3 years have been neither for the majority of games.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk