Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUWBB vs Iowa 1/12 5 pm BTN

Ugh. IU should of won but this was also a game I had them losing even if they win the Big Ten title. Could of built a cushion but still in great shape. Just need to protect home court and then win 5 of 9 road games. We already won at Rutgers which is a place no one wins. Still have road games at some mediocre teams as well. Blew an opportunity to get in the drivers seat but still in terrific shape if we take care of business.  

I’ve been getting invested in the women’s team this year due to frustrations with the men, and their national ranking. Love the team. One senior, they’re gonna be tough to deal with next year. Admittedly don’t have many years of experience watching ladies b-ball, but is the traveling call different than in the men’s game?? The Cizzano (sp?) girl had a couple of the most blatant traveling violations down the lane I’ve ever seen, and not even the announcers said anything. Also on the subject, the advancing the ball from full court to half court by using a timeout is pretty lame. There was only 0.4 left (though seemed like it should have been 2.0) but that is weak that they didn’t have to heave it the length of the court and could have gotten a shot off for the win at the end of regulation. 

Got to watch most of the game. Iowa got away with a ton of physical play that IU didn’t. IU was also done in by some bad shots and some very stagnant offensive possessions when it really mattered. Like others said, this was a game IU should have won, but just couldn’t pull it out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Got to watch most of the game. Iowa got away with a ton of physical play that IU didn’t. IU was also done in by some bad shots and some very stagnant offensive possessions when it really mattered. Like others said, this was a game IU should have won, but just couldn’t pull it out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It seemed we went into stall ball late in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app