Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Ohio State Postgame Thread

23 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

It’s a home game unlike those 2 games and as we know this year in the B1G that’s a huge difference. Road teams are 5-29 this year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Home/road is huge. I just saw that MSU is 5-0 so took I look at their schedule. 4 of their 5 conference games have been at home and the 5th was a road game at Northwestern. I’m sure they will have a good season but it will be interesting to see how they do when their schedule ramps up.

30 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Nebraska was at home both of those games. Ohio State is the home team Tuesday night

They were home to Wisky as well.  Just saying if I were an Ohio State fan I'd be pretty skittish right now.

They just lost a game by double digits to a team that missed 16 free throws that they were favored against.

Just now, brumdog45 said:

They were home to Wisky as well.  Just saying if I were an Ohio State fan I'd be pretty skittish right now.

They just lost a game by double digits to a team that missed 16 free throws that they were favored against.

Turns out that Wisconsin isn’t that bad now. They’re getting some good wins. Yes I understand your point. Ohio State played really bad today

20 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

Regarding Brunk, I think most of us said if he gave us 7 and 7, it would be a huge win for us from the transfer market. I think I saw today he is averaging 7.5 points and 6.7 boards per game. I've seen him get on a few people during games and also try to lift them team. He's literally doing everything we wanted him to do and the Hoosier Faithful seem to love him for playing his tail off. And he hit that 8 food fade.... Shiiiii

Yep. Always thought his issue was just system. The reasonable butler fans thought that was his issue and wished him luck. 

Regarding Brunk, I think most of us said if he gave us 7 and 7, it would be a huge win for us from the transfer market. I think I saw today he is averaging 7.5 points and 6.7 boards per game. I've seen him get on a few people during games and also try to lift them team. He's literally doing everything we wanted him to do and the Hoosier Faithful seem to love him for playing his tail off. And he hit that 8 food fade.... Shiiiii
I was not big on Brunk through the early part of the schedule but he is growing on me. I appreciate the effort he puts in.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Welp just got home from the game. Great experience for our family. Still some major concerns with free throws and 10 minute scoring droughts. The effort was there and I can appreciate that. So glad we won made the day awesome

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

What did your kids think of the experience?

How many people would have had IU winning if they knew we missed 16 FTs and went in a 10 minute scoring drought?

Not only did they win but won by 12 freaking points. Could you imagine if the stripes would have been a bit more neutral?! IU would have missed 25+ freaking FTS!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

57 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

How many people would have had IU winning if they knew we missed 16 FTs and went in a 10 minute scoring drought?

Not only did they win but won by 12 freaking points. Could you imagine if the stripes would have been a bit more neutral?! IU would have missed 25+ freaking FTS!

To be fair they still scored during the drought. Unlike other droughts they got to line and scored 6 points there to slow the bleeding. Otherwise it would have been 34-25 at half. 

Is that tfue?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was bummed that RMK didn’t show but I would take this win over RMK and a loss.

I was just greedy looking for both

I wasn't. I loved(and still do)Knight, but if he has no desire to come back for his players and fans, I'm not going to give it a second thought.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I wasn't. I loved(and still do), but if he has no desire to come back for his players and fans, I'm not going to give it a second thought.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

At this point, I think his dementia isn’t allowing him to make many decisions.  Wouldn’t surprise me if yesterday that his dementia was acting up but he remembered he was told he was going to a basketball game which is why they took him to Marian.

To be fair they still scored during the drought. Unlike other droughts they got to line and scored 6 points there to slow the bleeding. Otherwise it would have been 34-25 at half. 
Exactly it was a field goal drought luckily we kept playing hard and got to the line. That was huge

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app