Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Ohio State Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Is it safe to say Holtmann has lost his team? Maybe he’s not that much superior like some thought

When Young is his old self I think they make a resurgence. Having had my appendix out he’s not going to be right for awhile. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

When Young is his old self I think they make a resurgence. Having had my appendix out he’s not going to be right for awhile. 

They better hope they can stay above water until that point

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Had the same. Took me around 2-3 weeks to feel like myself again

Is it safe to say Holtmann has lost his team? Maybe he’s not that much superior like some thought

Every coach and team goes through a rough patch, it’s how they respond. Iu didn’t respond last year.

If holtmann goes 1-6 in his next 7 like IU did last season he is going to understand what a real pressure cooker is

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hunter is starting to figure it out btw. He didn’t do much but he wasn’t hurting us. That’s big. 

I think a whole lot of that is simply confidence in his body.  Between he, Phinisee, Davis, Green, and Thompson, Indiana's had an awful lot of injury problems the last couple of seasons.

1 minute ago, MikeRoberts said:

Every coach and team goes through a rough patch, it’s how they respond. Iu didn’t respond last year.

If holtmann goes 1-6 in his next 7 like IU did last season he is going to understand what a real pressure cooker is

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lucky for him, their next game is against Nebraska

Just now, Old Friend said:

I think a whole lot of that is simply confidence in his body.  Between he, Phinisee, Davis, Green, and Thompson, Indiana's had an awful lot of injury problems the last couple of seasons.

My dream would be that he’s ready to start next year. Push Smith to the 4 and move Brunk to the Bench.