Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone heard of rumblings of former Knight players telling Knight to stay home as this reunion isn't isolated to just Knight players? That's quite disappointing if accurate

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone heard of rumblings of former Knight players telling Knight to stay home as this reunion isn't isolated to just Knight players? That's quite disappointing if accurate

I haven’t. Only reports that it’s a near certainty that he’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Rotation for this game need to be 

Rob, Al, Franklin, Smith, TJD

With Brunk off the bench. For TJD and Smith. 

If a guard needs a breather shift Smith down. If can’t do that send in Damezi or Hunter and shift Franklin. 

With their attitude Green and Davis shouldn’t even be on roster come Saturday. 

Rotation for this game need to be 
Rob, Al, Franklin, Smith, TJD
With Brunk off the bench. For TJD and Smith. 

If a guard needs a breather shift Smith down. If can’t do that send in Damezi or Hunter and shift Franklin. 

With their attitude Green and Davis shouldn’t even be on roster come Saturday. 

We will see what kind of balls Archie has on Saturday when it comes to Green and Davis. They’d be suspended at a minimum if it were my choice.

Franklin and Phinisee still really bad. Not sure they deserve anytime let alone 30 minutes. Problem is, other options on bench appear worse.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Your other option is Green. And he never needs to see the floor again. Captain my @$$.

I hope it’s true that Coach Knight will be there and not just a ploy to sell tickets to get a rapid dwindling fan base back.
That’s all I’m going to say bout that.

5 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Franklin and Phinisee still really bad. Not sure they deserve anytime let alone 30 minutes. Problem is, other options on bench appear worse.

Phinisee has been disappointing this year, no doubt, but the alternative is Green.  No thanks, I'll pass.

From The Assembly Call

"You got that kind of crowd behind you, just waiting to burst. You give them a few things to cheer about they'll help you. They really want to help you. Don't give them anything to cheer about, they'll obviously sit there," Miller said. "But we need to do a little more for them because obviously when they get rolling it's a different place in there. And we need to do that. Our guys need to play more inspired and do more."

This is an uber understatement IMO Archie. YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE.
Be all in or get the heck OUT!

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

We will see what kind of balls Archie has on Saturday when it comes to Green and Davis. They’d be suspended at a minimum if it were my choice.

I was at the game, and honestly wasn't watching the bench closely. What did they do that would warrant a suspension in your eyes? Have seen something mentioned in another thread but no details. 

3 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

I was at the game, and honestly wasn't watching the bench closely. What did they do that would warrant a suspension in your eyes? Have seen something mentioned in another thread but no details. 

I wasn't at the game either, but read on another site that Archie asked Green to go in twice, and Green waved him off. Now it was pointed out that Green was limping in the 2nd half so that might be it. Also what chicken might be alluding to is during the comeback, TJD has a put back the whole bench goes crazy except for Davis & Green who never even stood up. 

13 hours ago, Iugradman said:

CE117027-1FA6-455C-B0B9-0CD9F1BC3319.gif

I will admit that I do not always agree with your viewpoints. Actually hardly ever lol! BUT...I am a very superstitious person and I've been saying it here for a long time. Exorcise the demons RMK! We so desperately need the Hall cleansed!

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I wasn't at the game either, but read on another site that Archie asked Green to go in twice, and Green waved him off. Now it was pointed out that Green was limping in the 2nd half so that might be it. Also what chicken might be alluding to is during the comeback, TJD has a put back the whole bench goes crazy except for Davis & Green who never even stood up. 

Thank you sir.