Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

No politics intended. But if True and the president tweets about it(Knight endorsed him iirc) that game could set a viewership record. 

Well it certainly wouldn't be his worst tweet

Yeah I think just put the camera on him, let Chuck announce him, and let him wave to the crowd. 

**** that, give him a chair, a microphone, something to **** on, or whatever else. Some might get their wish of a new arena after Assembly Hall erupts on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

**** that, give him a chair, a microphone, something to **** on, or whatever else. Some might get their wish of a new arena after Assembly Hall erupts on Saturday.

If he wants a chair, give him a whole rack and tell him to have fun.

Just hoping this doesnt get awkward with him suffering from dementia and all.

What are the chances he pushes Arch aside and draws up a play for Steve Alford??? All joking aside, I will be in attendance and absolutely ecstatic at the thought of getting to witness the return of RMK. Gotta imagine it will be the loudest ovation in AH history!

If you see RMK around town, which he has about 5 or 6 different restaurants he goes to for dinner and asks him for a picture he says yes I will take it only if you promise to vote for the current president. 

I’ll do it without a picture. But what does it matter what he does? You don’t actually have to vote but that’s your “payment”