Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

Not much shortening of the rotation, but Damezi didn't play and I believe Franklin didn't play in the second half.

I was overall fine with the rotation today. 10 guys got minutes, but Franklin had 4 and Race had 5. Franklin didn't play the 2nd half. We basically had an 8 man rotation. I was frustrated with the amount of time Davis got down the stretch, but I guess that was because of foul trouble, although I think Archie should have risked it with Brunk or TJD. Hunter played a lot, but it seems like Archie was really happy with his defense as he pulled Smith, not Hunter after the under 4 timeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no more bad losses to worry about. Every game we have left is a Quad 1 or 2 and they are going to stay that way. At this point it’s about quantity of wins. Defend home court and we don’t need to win a road game. Let’s win the next 2 in order to have a cushion though. 

Feel free to cheer Arkansas on btw. 

There are no more bad losses to worry about. Every game we have left is a Quad 1 or 2 and they are going to stay that way. At this point it’s about quantity of wins. Defend home court and we don’t need to win a road game. Let’s win the next 2 in order to have a cushion though. 

Feel free to cheer Arkansas on btw. 

And Norte Dame against Louisville right now. I’ll probably root for OSU to get it together too

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Turns out Knight showed up at the Marian game today...so bizarre. Attends a random College game while ex players are being celebrated, again.

I think Im finally be done entertaining him coming back. Clear it probably won’t ever happen. 

Apologize for the Misinformation earlier boys... 

I am glad they won but Ohio State is hot garbage right now, the free throw shooting must improve, and the effort and intensity have to be there away from Bloomington.

F’ng troll!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, VO5 said:

He has dementia..I don’t think many people here understand what that disease does to a person. He’s not the coach everyone grew up loving anymore, and if he was, quite frankly, I doubt he would even be entertaining a visit back to IU. People just need to let it go and if he comes, he comes.

I saw a picture of him at the Marian game today and it was... Very sad. Sucks seeing him like that. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I saw a picture of him at the Marian game today and it was... Very sad. Sucks seeing him like that. 

I saw him out in Bloomington a couple months ago. Looked like he wasn’t even really there. 

10 minutes ago, VO5 said:

He has dementia..I don’t think many people here understand what that disease does to a person. He’s not the coach everyone grew up loving anymore, and if he was, quite frankly, I doubt he would even be entertaining a visit back to IU. People just need to let it go and if he comes, he comes.

Agree,

From a family and “what can he handle” perspective there is a huge difference between going to the Marian game and attending a game where you are under the microscope (and dealing with emotions/history etc) in front of 18,000 fans going nuts. 

I thought it was really bad when he refused to join the ‘76 team etc. but circumstances have changed. 

1 hour ago, monskisprodigy said:

Turns out Knight showed up at the Marian game today...so bizarre. Attends a random College game while ex players are being celebrated, again.

I think Im finally be done entertaining him coming back. Clear it probably won’t ever happen. 

Apologize for the Misinformation earlier boys... 

I don’t know if this is true but someone said Karen got mad that word got out so she took him to Marian instead. So sad, he could have seen so many former players one last time.

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I don’t know if this is true but someone said Karen got mad that word got out so she took him to Marian instead. So sad, he could have seen so many former players one last time.

Makes me wonder if he would have recognized anyone

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I'm guessing if it happens, it will be during a weeknight game.  Kind of last minute, "hey you up to go to the game?"  Something low key without the hype.