Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

Al plays with energy consistently. Lot easier to look past screw ups

Yea. He plays with energy. But man, he’s going to have to come up big at some point against a good team. He’s consistently not done that all year long. He’s feasted on the little guys.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

Other than one bad turnover later in the second half and not scoring, what else did he do wrong? He played really good defense and unselfish ball. The entire team played with great effort, which is why fans aren’t complaining so much about the mistakes. He plays with intensity and the players feed on that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The scoring is what he's supposed to bring, in my opinion. When he's not doing that he's essentially Aarman Franklin.

5 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Ohio State fans are probably fuming. Ohio State now with 4 straight losses. Looking like another year where they fold yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah.  Better go check their boards. See how their fans react so they'll only be able to attract crappy coaches.

3 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Ohio State falls to 11-5 and 1-4 in conference.

Starting to lose a lot of faith in KenPom.  Ohio State entered today ranked #4 in Pom and their offense was 14th.....despite being held under 60 points for three straight games.  That streak is now at 4.  And 9-7 Purdue at #22?  Pffft.

It’s got our offense better than our D. Lol. 

Finally got to listen to a game on the interwebz. 

Good game today Hoosiers! Good game..... Shooting sucked but the effort was awesome. Brunk is my guy for the game. He battled Wesson and I think that was a major component of the victory. Rob P was good as well. Worried about the injury...

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

Not everyone likes being in a fishbowl. Maybe 3-4 million a year without less pressure/scrutiny is more appealing to him.

Honestly? It would be to me too. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Honestly? It would be to me too. 

Yep. I miss it. Used to be over an area where if my team screwed up I got asked about it the next time my boss saw me. Now I get phone calls when somebody suspects my team has made a mistake. 

Interesting stats:

IU hit 50% from three on just 12 shots.

Double digit win came with TJD only getting 3 shots and 6 points.  Good to see RP and Green step up.

IU outscored OSU 35-20 in the second half.

D.J. Carton had 7 turnovers.  

Devonte had 0 turnvoers.

Not much shortening of the rotation, but Damezi didn't play and I believe Franklin didn't play in the second half.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Interesting stats:

IU hit 50% from three on just 12 shots.

Double digit win came with TJD only getting 3 shots and 6 points.  Good to see RP and Green step up.

IU outscored OSU 35-20 in the second half.

D.J. Carton had 7 turnovers.  

Devonte had 0 turnvoers.

Not much shortening of the rotation, but Damezi didn't play and I believe Franklin didn't play in the second half.

Me thinks Franklin may not have had the green light for all his 3s he’s been taking