Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

Live by the sword, die by the sword!  Green light on today- thank god!  

Good to see Rob ball - set the tone and made major difference. 

Not perfect, but big effort by almost all. Good to see everyone engaged. Nice job by Archie too - I like that he gave the team run, and that it worked!!

Just now, DLG3 said:

I have been critical if the coaching staff and was still a little frustrated with a couple things today. But credit where it’s due...Archie pulled the right strings and got a different hustle and energy out of this team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I like Archie's adjustments the last two games.

What I’ll never understand here is all the focus on Green win or lose yet Al gets a pass constantly other than the excuse he wasn’t highly rated coming in so expectations are somehow less. Dude IS a captain after all

Great Win! A lot of credit goes to the coaching staff and players after being under fire all week and they responded well. The Big Ten is going to be a whack league the whole year and it’s important not to get too high after a win like today or too low after something like Wisconsin. The whole season will likely follow that trend but hopefully the Hoosiers can take after MSU and just roll through.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I like Archie's adjustments the last two games.

Same. We’re all doom and gloom when the last several games have looked the way they have, but even small adjustments can alter your season’s trajectory. I liked several things today...thought picking up full court and falling back to man to man was effective in upping the pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, kreigh8 said:

What I’ll never understand here is all the focus on Green win or lose yet Al gets a pass constantly other than the excuse he wasn’t highly rated coming in so expectations are somehow less. Dude IS a captain after all

Al plays with energy consistently. Lot easier to look past screw ups

Other than one bad turnover later in the second half and not scoring, what else did he do wrong? He played really good defense and unselfish ball. The entire team played with great effort, which is why fans aren’t complaining so much about the mistakes. He plays with intensity and the players feed on that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app