Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Whenever I talk bad about Brunk, he pretty obviously reads my posts and immediately turns it around. I’d like everyone to thank me for my service now. 

I think he’s one of the better offensive players on the team. Hit footwork in the post is really something. He probably will never be quick enough on defense for some of the bigs in the conference but really solid. Happy to have him and I’ve been critical of him previously but more so on the defensive end

We aren’t as deep but we still play 11 guys??? 10 today without Anderson. It’s surely not Archie’s fault we can’t hit a shot but he controls who plays. No reason to play this many guys when our roster is not adequate

Okay sorry should have just said not good. Sure we’re deep, we have an entire roster. But leave devonte in too long he starts doing stupid stuff so take him out. Then put Al in and he plays too long and starts doing stupid stuff, so take him out and put in Armaan, and he plays too long and does stupid stuff.

Our guards are just not good right now. The argument Archie recruited them is fine, he recruited others too and didn’t get them, this is what we have. They aren’t good right now. Like I said Archie is to blame for stuff but he can’t make shots for these guys he can’t pass for these guys. I’m just as frustrated as any but I’m very curious to see if the same people who think Archie miller is the worst thing to walk on campus since gene keadys first game here and blame him for all the losses will give him any kind of credit at all for any wins here and in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I notice Holtmann didn't wait for the media timeout to stop our run...

Yeah, but the offensive play they ran out of it was one that we'd be giving Archie **** over.

Damn, wished we could have corralled that rebound.

1 minute ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

Okay sorry should have just said not good. Sure we’re deep, we have an entire roster. But leave devonte in too long he starts doing stupid stuff so take him out. Then put Al in and he plays too long and starts doing stupid stuff, so take him out and put in Armaan, and he plays too long and does stupid stuff.

Our guards are just not good right now. The argument Archie recruited them is fine, he recruited others too and didn’t get them, this is what we have. They aren’t good right now. Like I said Archie is to blame for stuff but he can’t make shots for these guys he can’t pass for these guys. I’m just as frustrated as any but I’m very curious to see if the same people who think Archie miller is the worst thing to walk on campus since gene keadys first game here and blame him for all the losses will give him any kind of credit at all for any wins here and in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The problem is if you tell players you're ready to make some changes and you don't, the players know you're full of chit.   Can't coach that way.  Will never work.