Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

The trend for this team is when any sort of adversity arises they fold up ship. I’m sick of watching it

How are they folding? They can't hit a shot, but they're playing hard. Only 4 turnovers and playing good defense. Overall I feel like we're getting mostly decent shots. Just need to get some to fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Even worse, he keeps dropping off him to help ... Can't do that ... Gotta stick with him. 

Yep. Not sure who else to put on him if we’re sticking to this scheme. De’ron was a nightmare when he was in there. Maybe Race? Someone fast enough to recover because Brunk is not it. 

They're more reliable from 3 than we are from the free throw line.  Of course that happens.

I don't know if it's the pack line defense or the players or whatever, but I am SO SICK of teams hitting so many 3's against us.  Especially when it's in our own building.

The GOOD: the team has played hard and hit shots early.

The BAD: rotation not tightened up.  Ineffective guard still getting lots of time on the floor.

The UGLY: Absolutely dreadful FT shooting.

DeRon actually had a nice half. Played like he cared and hustled. The offense was active to start the game and then backed off for whatever reason. Guys seemed confident in actually shooting the ball for once. But man... these long droughts are just game killers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

OSU made a lot of tough shots, IU forced a lot of shots, and IU is only down 3 and shooting basically 50% from the free throw line. If IU cleans these things up, I really like our chances in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not to mention we didn’t have Al most of the 1st. We need him this 2nd half. Main concern on defense is our guards can’t get hung up on screens. Can’t keep helping off of Wesson for those open looks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app