Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

on pregame Holtmann said Kaleb Wesson played 35 mins the other night and did a 40 min cardio session after the game. I never wanna hear how our guys can’t play 30+ mins a game or we can’t go 7 deep due to conditioning

or how 'bout a halftime drug test for Mr. Wesson?

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

on pregame Holtmann said Kaleb Wesson played 35 mins the other night and did a 40 min cardio session after the game. I never wanna hear how our guys can’t play 30+ mins a game or we can’t go 7 deep due to conditioning

The conditioning excuses never made any sense to me. These are 18-22 year old kids playing 2-3 times a week. If they're "tired" then that's a problem. 

24 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Is this a knock at me? Nothing wrong with some skepticism..ive been given bad information before. Sorry for sharing what I was told...

also aware of the fact that he could eat breakfast with the team but not attend the game.

Not a knock.  Just the conflicting stories.  Which then begs the question.  If he ate with the team, was he "back."

Just now, TheWatShot said:

I mean, I figured there was a chance he wouldn't make it anyway, but now it's nothing was ever scheduled? 

There are more fake insiders on this board than I thought. 

If you believe that I have a nice bridge to sell you. I am pretty sure IU expected him to come and are spinning it this way.

Either Knight backed out because his health was not good enough today or he thought the hype for it got to big in his mind.

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I mean, I figured there was a chance he wouldn't make it anyway, but now it's nothing was ever scheduled? 

There are more fake insiders on this board than I thought. 

I don't think it was ever scheduled.  Just a maybe, depending on how coach felt that day.  If weather is crappy that could play a role as well.   

Or he's there incognito and doesn't want a fuss. :)