Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

I'm 25 and I'd go nuts if I was in the building when RMK returned to Assembly Hall. Love him or hate him, he's still IU basketball 20 years later. I had multiple interviews this summer where my interviewer asked me about IU basketball, and he was the first thing they mentioned. 

I’d lose my voice. People only want to talk about his outburst but he was like coaching hero to me other than my dad. And my dad coached about the same way. He’s needed to return for years. It’s a good time to if he can. Will be totally worth it. Assembly shouldn’t be breaking sound records.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was just told by a family member who works at IU in athletics, that Bobby is at cook hall currently eating, and will be attending the game.

Still not sure what to believe, but I guess we will see. 

A photo would be all that is needed. It’s 2020:)

Just now, MikeRoberts said:

A photo would be all that is needed. It’s 2020:)

I agree. Family member isn’t  at cook hall, but over at assembly. Was told he had breakfast with the team at Cook Hall.

Now...Billy D also was in Bloomington supposedly. Would be disappointed if I was given bad information, but at least wanted to share it. Christmas gifts next year on the line here for this person ha ha.

I don’t care if Bobby is there or not. When we fail to be good again, it’ll be because us fans can’t let go of RMK. (That’s the excuse fans and people use and it’s beyond ridiculous as if it has any bearings on anything)

Let’s have our new coach or any coach excel and love him like none other.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners