Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Ohio State Game Thread: 1/11/20 @noon...WILL HE BE THERE?!?

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

No politics intended. But if True and the president tweets about it(Knight endorsed him iirc) that game could set a viewership record. 

If you see RMK around town, which he has about 5 or 6 different restaurants he goes to for dinner and asks him for a picture he says yes I will take it only if you promise to vote for the current president. 

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

If you see RMK around town, which he has about 5 or 6 different restaurants he goes to for dinner and asks him for a picture he says yes I will take it only if you promise to vote for the current president. 

Oh lordy. Like I said, beware of handing Coach that microphone. The politics is nuttin' compared to some of those Hoosier Hysterics remarks he made at the Bluebird.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Oh lordy. Like I said, beware of handing Coach that microphone. The politics is nuttin' compared to some of those Hoosier Hysterics remarks he made at the Bluebird.

Yeah I think just put the camera on him, let Chuck announce him, and let him wave to the crowd. 

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Per Sam Story on twitter. RMK will be at Assembly Hall on Saturday. I know some people get tired of him but here is someone saying that it is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

At this point regardless of your thoughts on the man it will be nice to put the bad blood to a rest publicly. Plus if it excises the curse so be it. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

At this point regardless of your thoughts on the man it will be nice to put the bad blood to a rest publicly. Plus if it excises the curse so be it. 

WOW we do agree on some things. :-) going to be a good game tonight then. We're all on the same page

It's absolutely nothing but mutually beneficial for him and the school at this point. 20 years is enough. Huge morale boost and a huge reuniting of the fanbase is exactly what the school needs with a new AD and new president.

Just now, ap2345 said:

IU needs something to get people excited. Let’s just hope the team shows up to play. If they don’t I say RMK storms the locker room and starts ripping players and coaches for old times sake lol!

Or just play them this classic

IU needs something to get people excited. Let’s just hope the team shows up to play. If they don’t I say RMK storms the locker room and starts ripping players and coaches for old times sake lol!

Lol

Also lol, just noticed the profile pic change.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app