Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Northwestern Game Thread: 1/8/20 @7:00 BTN

29 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I disagree.  Finish your senior year and basketball career.   Quit?   Come on man!

If he’s lost interest and not trying he’s already quit on the team. He does him teammates a disservice by still suiting up. 

4 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I was very happy with Al after watching some of the game. he found ways to help the team through effort and toughness. 

I agree.

I don’t get the negative comments about Al. Did anyone think he would be a star?  He seems like a hard working, great attitude, wants to win type of guy. He might not be the most talented but to me he is a guy that should be applauded and  (even though he is a dreaded Crean recruit) supported. In the past few years there have been multiple times I have watched the team sleep -walk through a game and thought that Al seemed to be virtually the only one that gave a crap. 

Just now, DChoosier said:

I agree.

I don’t get the negative comments about Al. Did anyone think he would be a star?  He seems like a hard working, great attitude, wants to win type of guy. He might not be the most talented but to me he is a guy that should be applauded and  (even though he is a dreaded Crean recruit) supported. In the past few years there have been multiple times I have watched the team sleep -walk through a game and thought that Al seemed to be the only one that gave a crap. 

Yep. He and Brunk are limited and this should be coming off the bench. That’s basically a fact at this point. If Phinisee was his old self and Green gave a damn he probably would be coming off the bench. 

And if Damezi or Hunter could play basic D and hit 30% they would be starting so Smith could play the 4 And Brunk go to the bench. 

We got 5 scholarship players that look like they deserve them. Let’s stop complaining about 1 of the 5 just because he isn’t a stud.