Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Negativity Thread

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Our offense is consistently atrocious.  Our players are lazy and undisciplined.  If only we had some adult in charge of these kids that could stop this.

We had 6 turnovers last game and 8 the game before. What did Archie Miller do differently in those games that he hasn't done tonight? 

Just now, TheWatShot said:

We had 6 turnovers last game and 8 the game before. What did Archie Miller do differently in those games that he hasn't done tonight? 

I'm not sure.  I know this is a 2 1/2 year trend.  I really think he has a hard time reaching and motivating these players.

Plus these players have lazy passes, they drive with no purpose, they're undisciplined.  Plus our offense is absolutely atrocious.  If they are making shots, it works kinda.  If not, it's disaster.

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

When a archie Miller coached team decides it isn't going to play they really go all out and get their @$$ kicked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No kidding.  When they decide they're done they try hard to give zero effort.

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

We're a soft team. We get punked pretty consistently and our players just stand there and take it. How does no one have any pride? It's embarrassing.  

We need a new leader in the worst way

It’s our shot making. The players play hard if they can keep it around 5 points. Once we get down bigger, everyone knows we can’t hit shots to comeback. Too much effort to win with defense at that time. They just give up.

You could toss everyone associated with IU imo sans TJD. I don’t care for any of them. Including coaching staff. But who am I kidding, I know a new coach won’t make a difference. It’s Indiana. We aren’t anything special anymore, just in the fans hearts and memories.

Gonna have to wait for Archie to get lucky. He’s no savant as a coach, that’s for certain.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, Josh said:

We need a new leader in the worst way

Like, what does Archie say in the locker room? Reports were that he lit into them after the Northwestern game and it worked for a bit. But we're back to piss poor effort a couple weeks later. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Like, what does Archie say in the locker room? Reports were that he lit into them after the Northwestern game and it worked for a bit. But we're back to piss poor effort a couple weeks later. 

Would it be bad if Archie told the players they have to earn a ticket on the bus for the road trip. If you don’t practice hard or play hard in the previous game you get left behind

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

It's just speculation on what he has said or what he will.  All that we know is that it's not working.  Cut bait.  Our program sucks right now.  Lower than Crean had us.