Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - 1/4/20 @ Noon

Is this where the eternal pessimists get to call out the eternal optimists because they are nowhere to be found right now?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

All of those optimists know they’re wrong, they just don’t want to admit it. Archie isn’t good enough to be here. But they want to give him 9 years.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

Is this where the eternal pessimists get to call out the eternal optimists because they are nowhere to be found right now?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

What’s fair is fair. Go ahead and have at it. I was a big Archie supporter. 

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

For our next head coach can we get somebody that has actually won a tournament of some kind. 

Our next coach needs to be able to recruit 5* and high 4* talent. Travis Steele is the only guy at a mid major I’d want. He’s a monster recruiter. From Danville....played at Butler. 

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I can’t wait to see all the sunshine pumped by Assembly Call and Inside the Hall.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

AC was pretty ticked off after the Arkansas game. Once you lose them, you're done.

AC was pretty ticked off after the Arkansas game. Once you lose them, you're done.

We will see how long it takes. Both of those sites try to suck up to the program way too much rather than calling them out for being terrible.

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

We will see how long it takes. Both of those sites try to suck up to the program way too much rather than calling them out for being terrible.

Bozich the younger is much more coddling since he has to stay in good graces to keep being issued a press pass for the home games. Since 2017, AC is calling out bad games more than they used to. (the rinse/repeat of disgraceful losses adds to that)