Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - 1/4/20 @ Noon

8 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

I’ve seen enough Indiana Basketball throughout the times to know where this program is headed. The fan base is going to turn on him, although I wish they’d turn their attention to the real culprits, McRobbie and the Athletic Dept. Recruiting is going to absolutely tank. Who in their right mind would want to come play in this offense? I’m pretty much burned out being a fan of this program. I think I’ll take a hiatus and check in during football season. I have reasonable expectations for football but I’m either unable or unwilling to adjust my expectations for basketball. 

Best post in the thread. It will 100% happen this way and the blame will be placed anywhere but the admin. I hope Mcrobbie is happy. Worst president in the BIG and it isn’t close. 

Players ain’t going to play hard if they know they will still get their minutes, that’s the problem with playing 10-11 people. Cut it to 7 or 8 and people will start fighting for their minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Let's do something crazy. Fire Archie today and bring Sampson back to fix the mess he started

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would 100% be open to that. He would have won a banner here. 

I’m disgusted with myself for even bringing this up, but can you imagine what the UK fan base would do if this were Calipari? When is IU gonna change its standards?

I’m disgusted with myself for even bringing this up, but can you imagine what the UK fan base would do if this were Calipari? When is IU gonna change its standards?

When McRobbie showed up!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app