Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Game Thread- Gator Bowl IU vs Tennessee Jan 2, 7 pm EST ESPN

Ramsey practiced all break according to IU’s practice photos so it’d be weird if news broke 30 mins before the game that he isn’t playing. Either way just wish these things would be public prior to warm ups.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Everyone but Stepaniak looks good to go. The fact everyone freaked out over Dakich is mind blowing. We know what he is like.

It wasn’t Dakich that did this it was Fisch’s comments on his show that sparked it. I don’t care if you like Dakich or not, but at least don’t blame him for things that weren’t his doing. 

Just now, CrossboneIU22 said:

It wasn’t Dakich that did this it was Fisch’s comments on his show that sparked it. I don’t care if you like Dakich or not, but at least don’t blame him for things that weren’t his doing. 

Ok then I blame Fisch for causing a stir over nothing. Everyone warmed up normally besides Stepaniak. 

2 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Have they said anything about cutting away from this game or are we going to miss some of the game? I haven’t seen or heard anything since I started watching.

They’re gonna switch to IU, supposedly. It’s now 7:00 so