Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Game Thread- Gator Bowl IU vs Tennessee Jan 2, 7 pm EST ESPN

31 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Fisch just stated on Dakich that we maybe a little short handed tonight.  He wouldn't elaborate but stated that Coach Allen should be announcing it before the start of the game.  Anyone know what he is referring to?  Hopefully its not our QB?

Dakich also just tweeted he was waiting to see who he bets on until he hears the injuries news from TA, because it's "not good". 

42 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I think Fisch is the best, but I'm sure TA really appreciates leaking this info.  

Kinda what I was thinking. Probably a reason he was waiting until game time to announce it. 

I could be wrong but I thought Fisch mentioned Whop as if he was hoping for a big game from him, which leads me to believe its not him.  However, Fisch did not make any mention of Ramsey the whole interview which seemed weird.  The only other thing is that he did mention the he hoped for great things from our OC tonight in his last game with the Hoosiers and I can't imagine him being that positive on that front if the injury was to our QB? So I am a little conflicted on this as of now but it was really odd that he didn't even mention him at all!

I could be wrong but I thought Fisch mentioned Whop as if he was hoping for a big game from him, which leads me to believe its not him.  However, Fisch did not make any mention of Ramsey the whole interview which seemed weird.  The only other thing is that he did mention the he hoped for great things from our OC tonight in his last game with the Hoosiers and I can't imagine him being that positive on that front if the injury was to our QB? So I am a little conflicted on this as of now but it was really odd that he didn't even mention him at all!

I got the same vibe...if I had to bet, it’s Ramsey. From all the hits he’s taken this year I imagine it finally caught up to him. My guess is something with his ribs or hand. I was at the Purdue game and he kept holding his hand almost nearly every play and grimaced between each play.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I believe it’s just the Stevie news.  

I hope you’re right but nobody really expected him to play anyway, right? Was always listed as doubtful. Fisch did mention Sampson James being healthy and Matthew Bedford as well...so I could see him alluding to Stevie not playing but kind of softening the blow by saying these other guys will be healthy so it shouldn’t be too big of a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

With the 92 minute delay in the Boston College/Cincinnati Birmingham Bowl, that game is obviously not going to be over before Indiana/Tennessee starts.  Any mention of ESPN moving that game to another of their networks?

Gator's got pull