Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Arkansas 12/29 @ 6 pm BTN

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

This is absolutely embarrassing and inexcusable. IU has this in the bag and once again screwed it all away. No way anyone can excuse this loss!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There will be plenty of excuses.  Shouldn't, but will be.  Also zero accountability from the ones that matter.

It is very difficult to muster enthusiasm for the B1G season watching us struggle so badly at home.  When he was recruited, I was a big supporter of Rob P. but something just isn't right with him and his game.  Our lack of any true shooters; Green's inconsistent play, etc.  

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

This is absolutely embarrassing and inexcusable. IU has this in the bag and once again screwed it all away. No way anyone can excuse this loss!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh people will. And anybody unhappy will be a bad fan. 

it’s the number one reason this program is a shell of its former self. Real blue bloods would have already ousted archie and his “system”