Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Arkansas 12/29 @ 6 pm BTN

Just now, Bigred3588 said:

I’m sure Miller went into halftime and said “Look, we REALLY have to stop feeding TJD”...

I doubt that but he sat there on the sidelines and watched while the team s*** down it's leg.  Made Tom Crean level adjustments, which is to say none.

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Maybe Archie is on his way out is why nobody from basketball is involved in hiring the AD

He should just resign. I've seen more than one person mention that he looks like he's lost weight in the last year. The job is probably just too stressful for him. 

Same team, same strategy every year. And Archie style ball is really hard to watch.

We need about 3 guys like TJD.

We don’t have 1 great basketball player outside of TJD.

We are a bubble team again folks, I’m certain of it.

Maryland at Maryland we be a Loss.

I’m not really mad because it’s who we are imo.

What makes me more upset is I don’t see it getting fixed anytime soon.

And Arkansas is okay.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Once again IU's Miller is out-coached. He seems incapable of making adjustments during a game. Mussleman knew he had to stop Jackson Davis. Miller made no counter adjustments. Sorry, but Archie is a very mediocre coach. 

I'm officially on the can his @$$ wagon. He is showing absolutely no growth 3 and 1/3-1/2 into the his career at IU. This is not getting it done. I'm stupid, clearly I'm not seeing the big picture, I'm a need satisfaction now person, I don't know basketball, I'm not a real fan, I'm a troll because I (to you) only post negatively and any other excuse that can be thrown my way. Face the facts pumpers he's not getting us a 6th and there is zero you have to back you that would suggest otherwise.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Sorry 2+

1 minute ago, DLG3 said:

Man, just so frustrating. I’m normally an Archie supporter, but have to admit I’m starting to think if one of “the best young coaches in the game” can’t win and be more consistent here, who can?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Archie’s system worked in a lower level of competition. Not like he was winning in the Big a ten before 

Only post feed in the last 10 minutes of the game was to race. This loss is on Archie. Has no control over this team. Lineup needs to be cut to 7. Anderson, race, David should not see another minute the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, said early on Race, DeRon, and Damezi shouldn’t be playing.

I guess Race maybe a little, but he’s basically an undersized big with no post game.

Rob Phin I think is still concussed. Not sure he’ll ever get to where his potential might have been. This one is an enigma.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I hope Devonte had fun heaving up threes.
Only kids from Indiana seem to have brains on the court... it’s a shame we lost this one to say the least. It’s pathetic and freshman Devonte hasn’t changed a bit

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

At the same time, I don’t know any great coach who would come to IU. It’s been 30 years since we’ve been a good program. We’ve been hampered by awful administrations that have never been held accountable. We kind of have to hope that Archie learns and grows.

No we don't.  Absolutely not.  We aren't stuck with this bum.  Fire him.  Fire him now..

5 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I doubt that but he sat there on the sidelines and watched while the team s*** down it's leg.  Made Tom Crean level adjustments, which is to say none.

A coach can make all the adjustments and give all the instruction in the world and it doesn’t mean s*** if the team doesn’t or can’t execute it. Our fans have no idea what adjustments Miller tried to make but I’m pretty sure his advice wasn’t to abandon the post and start heaving threes. I doubt he asked Armaan to pass him (Miller) the ball. I doubt he suggested that Green start throwing the ball to Arkansas players, etc...