Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs #10 UCLA - Sunday, 12/22/19 @ Noon

UCLA has a little better quickness. Really hurt them on dribble drives and offensive rebounds. IU 3 point shooting and FT shooting and turnovers has hurt them today. IU has settled for 3s when they’ve had opportunities w Holmes inside. She’s been solid when they’ve got her the ball inside.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Onward and upward. I feel like if we play this game 10 times, we’d split the difference. They slugged us in the face to start and we reeled. They’re a good team, scouted us very well. Hate to lose, but this doesn’t make me upset

Onward and upward. I feel like if we play this game 10 times, we’d split the difference. They slugged us in the face to start and we reeled. They’re a good team, scouted us very well. Hate to lose, but this doesn’t make me upset

I agree. I hate losing home games but we’ve had a good non-con. We’re a good team and not pretenders. Onward and upwards.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Finally falling behind early killed them. They have overcome it in all the previous games but not today against a top 10 UCLA team who was trying to prove they are legit after playing a much softer non-conference schedule then IU. 

If we can learn from this it could be a good thing as better to lose now to a top 10 team with all the top wins we have already then to have this happen in conference play. To be honest UCLA is probably better then every Big Ten team besides Maryland. Hoosiers definitely challenged themselves and were rewarded with some huge non conference wins and now they need to use that and compete for a conference title.