Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lebowski

OC Candidates

Sheridan has been around great offenses and play callers. As a player and coach. When he came from UT people were surprised. People said we got a steal. He isn’t Debord. He’s learned from rich rod. Deboer to name a couple. I’m sure he’s got a scheme that incorporates many looks and used TEs. I doubt Allen does this to shoot himself in the foot. I’m sure there were plenty of conferences and meetings. I’m not sure where he was during games but he could’ve been in the booth with Deboer learning on the job. I’m not jumping ship like some have already (I’ll edit-from what I’ve seen on any site or anything...) 

Just now, lucel15 said:

Sheridan has been around great offenses and play callers. As a player and coach. When he came from UT people were surprised. People said we got a steal. He isn’t Debord. He’s learned from rich rod. Deboer to name a couple. I’m sure he’s got a scheme that incorporates many looks and used TEs. I doubt Allen does this to shoot himself in the foot. I’m sure there were plenty of conferences and meetings. I’m not sure where he was during games but he could’ve been in the booth with Deboer learning on the job. I’m not jumping ship like some have already.   

Was hoping for Moorhead. Lol. 

1 minute ago, lucel15 said:

Sheridan has been around great offenses and play callers. As a player and coach. When he came from UT people were surprised. People said we got a steal. He isn’t Debord. He’s learned from rich rod. Deboer to name a couple. I’m sure he’s got a scheme that incorporates many looks and used TEs. I doubt Allen does this to shoot himself in the foot. I’m sure there were plenty of conferences and meetings. I’m not sure where he was during games but he could’ve been in the booth with Deboer learning on the job. I’m not jumping ship like some have already.   

I can be pissed and not jump ship. Don't @$$-u-me things you shouldn't.  And don't come back and say that wasn't directed at me either.  Blind loyalty isn't my thing, perhaps it should be, or I'm a ship jumper. 

45 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I can be pissed and not jump ship. Don't @$$-u-me things you shouldn't.  And don't come back and say that wasn't directed at me either.  Blind loyalty isn't my thing, perhaps it should be, or I'm a ship jumper. 

Ik you said don’t say it was at you....but Natural that really wasn’t pointed at you just happened to come up after a comment of yours...I like what you have to say and have input in. I’m low key pissed as well. Lol hence my joyful post next about Moorhead lol. Did I want internal um negative to the nth degree, but is this the worst move by an internal hire...nah....he comes from a good background and has been groomed by some of the best. But still.....

moorhead would have been nice. Lol 

4 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Ik you said don’t say it was at you....but Natural that really wasn’t pointed at you just happened to come up after a comment of yours...I like what you have to say and have input in. I’m low key pissed as well. Lol hence my joyful post next about Moorhead lol. Did I want internal um negative to the nth degree, but is this the worst move by an internal hire...nah....he comes from a good background and has been groomed by some of the best. But still.....

moorhead would have been nice. Lol 

All good my friend. Cronk news, crap basketball game, a few too many Zimas, and less than desirable OC hire. I lost my ish!  We coo!  :)

7 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Lol that isn’t a bad choice either I’ve been to recent ones at bankers life with fraternity brothers. Haha we get a suite. But nah the Escobedo school of wrestling. 

I don't live in the area any longer otherwise I'd take you up on that offer. I enjoy the 'ancillary' sports too!

13 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Lol that isn’t a bad choice either I’ve been to recent ones at bankers life with fraternity brothers. Haha we get a suite. But nah the Escobedo school of wrestling. 

Going to the AEW ppv in Chicago at the end of February. Off topic but looking forward to it

Just now, LIHoosier said:

Jericho!!!!!!!!!!! I forget who else is in that promotion.

Moxley - formerly known as Dean Ambrose from WWE. And then Cody and Dusty Rhodes. Probably the biggest names outside of the indie guys who either flamed out or never got a shot in the WWE