Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

19 hours ago, btownqb said:

I really do not care.. but you might check the times stamps on the two posts. SS posted first. (And no I don't think Chris went and read his Twitter and posted here) 

Odd 

Correct I don't know Sam, but this was pretty well known around campus yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Correct I don't know Sam, but this was pretty well known around campus yesterday. 

Just weird the amount of people that have something oddly against SS lol 

Idk is what it is. I enjoy both of your posts. 

Also on another site, they were saying look at schools that have CO offensive coordinators. Like Oklahoma and some other schools like that. You get someone with OC experience but haven't been calling plays.  

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

I think it’s that he doesn’t admit he was wrong. 

He ignores it even deleting tweets I’m told.  Or just says “something changed”. 

Well yeah, you should never delete stuff. 

I think it’s that he doesn’t admit he was wrong. 

He ignores it even deleting tweets I’m told.  Or just says “something changed”. 

I think it’s the way that he states most things

“If Indiana gets to the line, doesn’t give up wide open makes from three, gets them in foul trouble, holds their three top scorers below their average, and doesn’t turn the ball over they’ll beat Notre Dame in Indy.”

“IU has a big weekend ahead with recruits on campus.”

What “inside info” is he providing?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

“If Indiana gets to the line, doesn’t give up wide open makes from three, gets them in foul trouble, holds their three top scorers below their average, and doesn’t turn the ball over they’ll beat Notre Dame in Indy.”

John Madden made a great career of stating of the obvious. Doris Burke is really annoying at doing the same. Maybe he’s trying out for a tv commentating job?

20 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

It's kind of like saying if Indiana scores more points than it's opponent they will be hard to beat. 

25 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

But what's it matter? 

Just weird the amount of people that have something oddly against SS lol 
Idk is what it is. I enjoy both of your posts. 

But what's it matter? 

I have nothing against San Story as I don’t personally know the man. I enjoy making light of his bloviated tweets.

36 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

In many of those cases he isn't trying to provide any inside info on anything he's just talking or tweeting for people that don't know.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

I haven’t read one poster who has talked bad about him. I’ve read many posts (mine included) that mimic his tweets.

There's plenty of posts that talk bad about him, one post in this thread actually lol Again I really dont care, it's just weird. 

In many of those cases he isn't trying to provide any inside info on anything he's just talking or tweeting for people that don't know.

That could absolutely be the case as I can’t read his tone through text. I don’t know him or his personality to deceiver.

A lot of his tweets (that I’ve seen) seem to try to reveal insider info that’s not there. Again, he could just be tweeting to make some aware of the happenings. However, if an IU fan were following him because he’s an IU fan I’d like to think they know most of what he’s tweeting already.