Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

There's plenty of posts that talk bad about him, one post in this thread actually lol Again I really dont care, it's just weird. 

What post talked bad about him? I haven’t seen anyone that’s called him names, said he was a bad person, or anything similar. Is it weird to question the info?

I love listening to Bill Walton call a game but I’ll be the first to say the dude is outrageous. Is that talking bad about him?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

That could absolutely be the case as I can’t read his tone through text. I don’t know him or his personality to deceiver.

A lot of his tweets (that I’ve seen) seem to try to reveal insider info that’s not there. Again, he could just be tweeting to make some aware of the happenings. However, if an IU fan were following him because he’s an IU fan I’d like to think they know most of what he’s tweeting already.

It is because he is doing it for attention and followers.  Yesterday he tried to claim that he broke the DeBoer news on Twitter even though it had been on other boards.  He is not connected and just gets his info off the boards.  I know this for a fact. When he guesses wrong, like when he said (like he knew something) that Rob was not going to play against UConn, then he backtracks and deletes.

50 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

It is because he is doing it for attention and followers.  Yesterday he tried to claim that he broke the DeBoer news on Twitter even though it had been on other boards.  He is not connected and just gets his info off the boards.  I know this for a fact. When he guesses wrong, like when he said (like he knew something) that Rob was not going to play against UConn, then he backtracks and deletes.

He even likes his own tweets lol. Who does that? image.thumb.png.007387b00fb2a3b446d5875ea5641fd1.png

I really couldn’t care less where he gets his info or if he’s the first. I just find comedic value in the style of tweets.

Hell, I’ve had friends tell me (and have told friends) “no ****” when discussing strategies for upcoming games. I guess we all have a little Madden in us.

35 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Fresno St. just lost every onside kicked against them

I guess that's one way to look at it, another way is that we just lost a man who was highly respected in the community, recruited at a high level, and was a big part of shaping the culture behind our 8-5 season.

4 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

I guess that's one way to look at it, another way is that we just lost a man who was highly respected in the community, recruited at a high level, and was a big part of shaping the culture behind our 8-5 season.

Sorry, poor attempt at humor. That's how I'm trying to cope with this last week of IU athletics.