Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Bracket Talk - What do you think?

I think it's a great draw! The competition isn't crazy tough and playing in D.C. will work in our favor. Having two players from there I'm sure there is a solid fan base out east.

I think it's a great draw! The competition isn't crazy tough and playing in D.C. will work in our favor. Having two players from there I'm sure there is a solid fan base out east.

Agreed.  Having players from there will be a big help.  Great recruiting edge as well!

It sucks to not be playing in Indianapolis, but IU travels extremely well, and I'm glad we don't have the draw Louisville got.  Duke and State will be tough to beat.  

It sucks to not be playing in Indianapolis, but IU travels extremely well, and I'm glad we don't have the draw Louisville got.  Duke and State will be tough to beat.  

Colorado st has 5 seniors can't right them off if they get to the round of 32

I think the East is looking pretty good! I think Indy would have put a great deal of pressure on this team... IU plays the underdog role better than most.