Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

Would you be satisfied if we won half the remaining games?

Why, in any season, would an avid Hoosier fan, find this an acceptable seasin?

Because it’s an improvement. I hope we do better too but we under no circumstances should miss the tournament this year. I don’t think we should just be bubble in either, but at 20/21 wins we should at worst be an 8/9 depending on who we beat. I hope for better though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think at the beginning of the season most on here would’ve been alright with 20 wins coupled with a tourney appearance, and I still would be. However, in spite of the performances the last few games, I still believe we can do a little better. If we can improve like we did the last handful of games last year, and do it earlier, I think we will be in some games that we currently don’t think we would be in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Assume a split of Notre Dame/Arkansas and winning 9 of the remaining 18 Big Ten games.  That would put us at 20-11, 10-10 in the Big Ten.

Brum, I think this is a great topic to debate. I think you will find a lot of posters upset with 20 wins, even though most on here predicted a cap of 21-22 wins. Unfortunately, these last three games have hurt the perception around here. I’ve been very negative with my posting the last 3 games, mainly because of the same reasons that happened last year, but to me 20 wins for this season is good. Normally you want your Hoosier team at 25 minimum, but this team doesn’t seem capable just yet, even though I feel like it should based on talent alone.

I predicted 20-21 wins this season, so yes I would be okay with 20 wins because that gets us in the tournament.

Archie had this team playing their best at the end of the year. We’re 10-1 and just getting our PG back. I fully expect us to look and play far better in January and February.

I’ll be happy with whatever record we need to make the tournament this year. After that, all I really care about is getting some tournament wins.
January was pretty awful last year.

Uhh... no. That’s unacceptable. Just losing to ND or Arkansas is unacceptable. That puts us firmly on the bubble with how weak our OOC schedule is. And it wouldn’t help having a loss to ND or Arky.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Shocking....