Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs UConn Game Thread 12/10 @ 9:00 pm ESPN

This game was such a mess that Archie just went with the safe rotation down the stretch. It’ll be good to see Arman and Hunter work more with Phinisee now that he’s back. Smith needs to want to be the guy more than every five games, and Trayce needs to demand the ball more throughout the game.

I stand by my comments about both teams being terribly coached. Happy for the W but yikes don't feel any better from here on out. This isn't a GOOD team. Nevermind very good, mediocre may even be stretch.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Goodness gracious. No one wanted to win this game... What an odd game. Was the humidity at 99% in the gym? Bumbling basketball. 

Also, I'm happy for win but something is driving me crazy. While Brink was going off, he would be 4 foot from rim pivoting and all 4 of our other players were standing around the arc. GO HELP THAT DUDE OUT OR TIME THE REBOUND. They all sat out there on the play where Brunk was facing 2 guys and got his own rebound away from the 3rd nearby defender for a outback. Archie has to fix that. That's not a "clear out" situation. 

Whatev, they keep grinding. And Devonte, give the ball to Rob for free throws. What a frustrating win lol

2 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Win is a win. I think Devonte wanted to show out for the hometown and was in his feelings tonight. Just a piss poor showing all game long. Luckily Brunk and Al woke up late to get us some badly needed buckets. The good news is there will be TONS to learn from. Back to work

Agreed. Devonte was hunting for his **** tonight and that never turns out well. They keyed in on him and his p*** poor ball handling almost cost us on more than one occasion.

I stand by my comments about both teams being terribly coached. Happy for the W but yikes don't feel any better from here on out. This isn't a GOOD team. Nevermind very good, mediocre may even be stretch.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I honestly believe both coaches are decent coaches, but tonight both teams weren’t well coached.

At the end of the day, I’ll take being 9-1 and going home to play Nebraska.

Come March, this is a resume boosting win. UConn is a tough out.

Go Hoosiers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

gutsy win on a bad shooting night. I'll take it lol.

Durham had some great timely shots, and Brunk did more than I thought he would.

Akok is going to be special.

Overall, great win coming of a horrible loss, and to do it at MSG on the road was sweet. I thought we'd lose this one, and especially after the start.

2 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

Goodness gracious. No one wanted to win this game... What an odd game. Was the humidity at 99% in the gym? Bumbling basketball. 

Also, I'm happy for win but something is driving me crazy. While Brink was going off, he would be 4 foot from rim pivoting and all 4 of our other players were standing around the arc. GO HELP THAT DUDE OUT OR TIME THE REBOUND. They all sat out there on the play where Brunk was facing 2 guys and got his own rebound away from the 3rd nearby defender for a outback. Archie has to fix that. That's not a "clear out" situation. 

Whatev, they keep grinding. And Devonte, give the ball to Rob for free throws. What a frustrating win lol

If passes to Rob on that out of bounds play, it's a turnover.  Defender was hugging Rob.  And the last time Green got fouled, he had just stole the ball.  Not sure how in either case he was supposed to get it Rob.