Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs UConn Game Thread 12/10 @ 9:00 pm ESPN

C'mon Franklin... that crap doesn't work on any level. 

Get him out, play Green & Rob the rest of the game... Al can be ok as the 3rd guard, just cover him up defensively and don't let him run the offense. 

One thing -- among many -- that still disappoints me under Archie is that we don't seem to value the basketball like we should. You have to concentrate 40 minutes a game and make sure those passes get where they need to go. You cannot be lazy for even one second. And we're lazy for a LOT of seconds. ... 

Regardless of a win I’m losing faith by the second in Archie, and I’ve been a big supporter of his. There’s no excuse for this, none at all. IU is a better team than UConn, and we are running a same offense that has given us 4 freaking points this half. Trace is playing at the top of the freaking key and getting no post touches.

This team and staff make this game way too hard on themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners