Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs UConn Game Thread 12/10 @ 9:00 pm ESPN

2 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Who does Brunk match up with well?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Nobody righ now.  Needs to be able to shoot and hit threes against power five type teams.  Extend the floor a little bit.   Otherwise he just stuffs up the middle.  

Honestly, I think we could/should have been up quite a lot more. Bungled so many breaks late in the half. All in all I’m happy. Not just because we took a late lead, but because the guys just came off a terrible whoopin just a few days ago. When the breaks started going UConn’s way early on and they could throw it in the ocean for a while, the team didn’t fold. They Weathered the storm, fixed the defensive gaps, and Arch got the lineup sorted. Chip away, Chip away. Slowly, the team is taking its confidence back. A beating like that can break ya man. I’m not surprised it took a while to recover. That first 10 minutes was like watching a replay. Could deal out some damage now. Get some revenge here Hoosiers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Rob looked good and aggressive. Green looked good like usual. Brunk got manhandled,  glad he sat most of the half... 

Akok was killing us,  don't start the 2nd with Brunk on the floor with Akok back in too... bring Brunk in after Akok gets another foul and has to sit. Let Deron try to out muscle Akok