Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs UConn Game Thread 12/10 @ 9:00 pm ESPN

Why can't Archie recruit bigs who can move? They're all slow plodders who can't get more than an inch off the court. It's going to plague him his entire time here unless he changes his recruiting tactics.

He had one in Forrester and he got forced out after 1 year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Why can't Archie recruit bigs who can move? They're all slow plodders who can't get more than an inch off the court. It's going to plague him his entire time here unless he changes his recruiting tactics.

He hasn’t recruited a center yet. Trayce is a PF. 

1 minute ago, Crimson and Cream said:

He did, but they transferred in the offseason

Just now, IUfan_Charlie said:

He had one in Forrester and he got forced out after 1 year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I've never been a fan of that situation and how it was handled. Knowledge of the playbook or not he had more abilities than Fitzner and we had no other bigs.