Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs UConn Game Thread 12/10 @ 9:00 pm ESPN

11 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

Lord help me Vitale is doing the game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Double shots every time Dickie V pines on how great Pitino is - and that someone/Knicks should hire him. Dackich got MD Penn St. - so we don’t have to listen to him trash the program tonight!

Double shots every time Dickie V pines on how great Pitino is - and that someone/Knicks should hire him. Dackich got MD Penn St. - so we don’t have to listen to him trash the program tonight!

Don’t forget about naming the court after Bob Knight Dickie V says every IU game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, sweetpain said:

In the City now. Texas Tech is staying at my hotel, saw them as we returned from exploring. Sat with some UConn fans at Katz's Deli. They sound similar to us, what team will show up. They seemed to like Hurley and excited to be back in the Big East to help them with recruiting.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Best damn pastrami on rye in existence. 

Going to the game tomorrow. First Iu game since going to the Rutgers game last year. Last year we didn’t even look like we were trying. Hoping for a different result.

Last Iu games I’ve been to: Rutgers last year at RU, Duke the year before, Big10 vs Rutgers, Louisville in Indianapolis, eastern Washington a few Years ago. Louisville in MSG. All losses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
So it's you!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Josh said:

This is the type of game that will drive Devonte Green haters crazy.  He's back in New York,  he's gonna shoot shoot shoot

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Pretty cool he gets to play in the Garden. I can imagine how excited he is.

Devonte went 2/8(1/5 from 3) for 7 pts, 1 steal, and 3 TO's 2 years ago.