Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs UConn Game Thread 12/10 @ 9:00 pm ESPN

That Wisconsin loss on Saturday just drained me. This team needs to bounce back tonight. The only way that happens is to win

Agreed man. We could all use it. Well most of us. Some had their mind made up years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Nobody can downplay the importance of responding well tonight and getting a win. Yes it's one game but it's one game after a epic defeat that isnt rivaled by very many iu losses not coached by archie miller. I really wouldn't be that worried if last year wouldn't have happened

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

22 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Nobody can downplay the importance of responding well tonight and getting a win. Yes it's one game but it's one game after a epic defeat that isnt rivaled by very many iu losses not coached by archie miller. I really wouldn't be that worried if last year wouldn't have happened

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Plenty of people will downplay it if it’s loss

16 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This is a MUST win.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No, Nebraska this weekend is a must win.

This would be a good win, but our season could be a very good one with an NCAA tournament appearance regardless of whether we win or lose this game.

Big opportunity for both programs to get a neutral court win against a tournament quality opponent. If I was silly enough to make a bracket projection this early in the season I would have both these teams in it. UConn has had its dud game against St Joes but have strong wins against Miami and Florida. Their best game of the year came in a 2OT loss against Xavier. They play hard and if IU comes out like they did Saturday they are going to get punched in the mouth. Resume building win for the winner and missed opportunity for the loser tonight. Even if IU loses this game they would have a chance to finish the non conference 10-1 and the early B1G schedule 1-1 and on track to put themselves in position for an at-large bid

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No, Nebraska this weekend is a must win.
This would be a good win, but our season could be a very good one with an NCAA tournament appearance regardless of whether we win or lose this game.

Considering how weak our non conference schedule is, we need this win. Because if we’re on the bubble, we could be looked over because of it. Can’t lose to a team who may not make the tourney themselves.

Considering how weak our non conference schedule is, we need this win. Because if we’re on the bubble, we could be looked over because of it. Can’t lose to a team who may not make the tourney themselves.

Why can’t you lose to a team who may not make the tourney themselves? Too many tourney teams to count make it with losses to non tourney teams.

Why can’t you lose to a team who may not make the tourney themselves? Too many tourney teams to count make it with losses to non tourney teams.

If you’re basically a lock or have a strong schedule, you can take the hit. We don’t have either of those things.

In the City now. Texas Tech is staying at my hotel, saw them as we returned from exploring. Sat with some UConn fans at Katz's Deli. They sound similar to us, what team will show up. They seemed to like Hurley and excited to be back in the Big East to help them with recruiting.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

If you’re basically a lock or have a strong schedule, you can take the hit. We don’t have either of those things.

Our schedule is going to be plenty strong come March. You forget what conference we play in?