Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin Game Thread 12/7 @ 4:30 pm BTN

3 minutes ago, Ranger78 said:

Lol .... this game is pitiful, but the level some of you are putting on it is comical.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

How do you want people to react to being down by 30 to a really bad Wisconsin team? I don't get the reason for getting upset with people for not pumping sunshine. 

I saw this coming. This team just isn't what you thought they were. They hid behind a weak schedule and a home win against an overrated FSU. Nothing has changed from the past 2 years. Still a long way to go for this program. Its no longer a blue blood, no linger a lock for the tourney each year, no longer a top tier conference team. Hard pill to swallow but the truth hurts sometimes.

Sent from my SM-J337P using BtownBanners mobile app

FSU has beaten 3 top 25 teams, and now that IU beats them they are overrated? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

To me the big question is not what happens today but what happens going forward. One loss is one loss whether it is by 30 or 1. The problem last year is we turned one lost into 12 of 13 which is what derailed the season.

The key is rebounding and making sure this is only one bad game. If it becomes the norm coaching change coming. One change that has to be made is putting Devonte Green back in starting lineup. Outside of that interested to see how we responded to this spanking and hopefully we learn from it rather than pout. That will determine season.

One thing is Wisconsin has absolutely dominated at home and beat a really good Marquette team by almost 20. Their struggles have come when they leave the Kohl Center. Still inexcusable what is happening today though.

19 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

1) Has this happened yet? 

2) Check

3) Probably in progress

4 and 5) N/A due to our ineptitude preventing either scenario from occurring. 

You nailed it.  It's amazing that we all know this will happen, but the team is unprepared for it.  That's directly on the coaching staff.