Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin Game Thread 12/7 @ 4:30 pm BTN

2 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

It’s too early to come to this conclusion but way, way back in my mind I was a little concerned that the FSU win this year = the Marquette win last year.

Is this this years Duke game? I might have to watch passively. I’m so disappointed - thought the effort we showed against FSU was something to build on

We are in big trouble this season. Big trouble. This team is going to get devoured in the B1G. Way to tough this year to lose to teams you should beat. Certainly shouldn’t be getting beat by 30 to teams like Wisconsin. They are AWFUL! I’m bummed. How do you not have an ounce of intensity in our first conference game. I’m tired of making excuses for Archie. I didn’t give Tom Crean the same courtesy. 

I saw this coming. This team just isn't what you thought they were. They hid behind a weak schedule and a home win against an overrated FSU. Nothing has changed from the past 2 years. Still a long way to go for this program. Its no longer a blue blood, no linger a lock for the tourney each year, no longer a top tier conference team. Hard pill to swallow but the truth hurts sometimes.

Sent from my SM-J337P using BtownBanners mobile app