Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Florida St Game Thread 12/3 @ 9 pm ESPN2

14 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

His brother was tweeting yesterday about how he’s not in any mock drafts yet and basically they are sleeping on him. It’s being watched and considered.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On the topic of his brother I’m shocked he doesn’t even have a 247 basketball page

1 hour ago, cappymo14 said:

Like going into Madison on the heels of this performance. I believe we ride this momentum to our first road victory. Great effort from everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think that they can handle this defense if it is on par with tonight.

It was a great night to be at the game, the crowd was great. Team looked great minus a few stretches, but we will have that from time to time.

I’ll bet it was super cool to be there!
I’m still surprised however to see so many empty seats in the balcony when the TV camera panned the crowd. What’s up with that?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Green simply cant give us this every night but man if he could

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

No, he can't and yes, it would be great if he could. The difference this year is that we have Smith, TJD, and Durham who can all step up and share some of the scoring burden when needed. We also have a stable of talented players behind them who fill much needed roles every game and are capable of stepping up when needed. We'll have bad games at some point this year but here's to hoping that we get the "Unlimited Ammo" Green when we need him most. 

40 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Is anyone hesitant to be fully happy because of last year with the Marquette and Louisville games then tanking? 

No, but not because it couldn't happen.

We have a very very different team. Last year's collapse has no relevance to this year. Can teams develop chemistry issues and collapse? Sure, and when ya least expect it. But, it doesn't happen often when a team is as balanced and seemingly well-constructed as this one is, and unless and until something goes wrong, there's no need to fret...

just enjoy the ride!

And I was called stupid basically for saying Smith was a wing... lol. He’s looked great so far.

Joe he can’t shoot outside. What’s funny is that midrange you shat on is where he is most comfortable. Or at the rim. Which is polar opposite to what you said.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Joe he can’t shoot outside. What’s funny is that midrange you shat on is where he is most comfortable. Or at the rim. Which is polar opposite to what you said.

Yet he plays on the... wing. But I guess DeMar DeRozan isn’t a wing because he shoots midrange and at the rim.

I was glad to see Damezi play well and look like he was having fun out there. His defense is night and day from last year, I hope he can keep it up because it will keep him on the floor. 

This game shows why we need Rob back. Al cannot handle the rock against pressure, and he is forced to play out of position because of Rob's injury. Hope he comes back this weekend or next week. 

Yet he plays on the... wing. But I guess DeMar DeRozan isn’t a wing because he shoots midrange and at the rim.

You are impossible. You know when BGleas explained that to you he has legit worked in front the Celtics front office right? Well, I won’t complain about Justin. He is doing exactly what I said he would have to do to be successful. 🤷🏻‍♀️