Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Florida St Game Thread 12/3 @ 9 pm ESPN2

10 hours ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

Am I the only homer on here feeling like they're going to win big tonight? I've seen FSU play exactly 0 minutes of basketball, but I've got old Hoosier Guy level confidence in this team in the Hall against a tired Seminole squad.

Not sure- but your feeling was a LOT more accurate than mine, and  I am thrilled. Devonte in Beast Mode is a lot of fun!

Suck it FSU!

Just now, Old Friend said:

Here I am!!!

Green played 29 minutes.  He was 12 minutes of terrific.  5 minutes of "what in the hell are you doing?"   And 12 minutes of spectacular.  I don't think many would disagree with that.

Lol

2 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

Armaan Franklin is WORLDS better than what I expected him to be in year 1

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You didn't read this board all summer?   The kid can play.  He has ability to do even more than he's showing because his role is what it is right now.  He's going to be terrific....