Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Florida St Game Thread 12/3 @ 9 pm ESPN2

Love the team defense.  That's been the key in my eyes.  Some nights you make shots, some nights you don't, but that defense will travel.  Toughness which has been missing now looks like a staple.

As long as the ball keeps moving and we don't allow ourselves to get trapped, the aggressive style will pay off.   Keep killing them on the glass and make every shot tough for them.  Our depth will be a problem for a lot of teams because there's really no weakness except DDavis.

2 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Great half guys! Awesome on the defensive end. They are totally flustered and have no clue how to attack right now. Really enjoyable to watch. Offensively, wow DG! That’s a baaaaad man right there. Only thing I’d say for the offense is don’t settle for jumpers and 3’s in the second. Keep attacking, keep getting open shots by playing inside out. Going to get opportunities at the line to win it in regulation. Take advantage. So far, very happy! Let’s goooo!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

DGreen in the first half:

Love the team defense.  That's been the key in my eyes.  Some nights you make shots, some nights you don't, but that defense will travel.  Toughness which has been missing now looks like a staple.
As long as the ball keeps moving and we don't allow ourselves to get trapped, the aggressive style will pay off.   Keep killing them on the glass and make every shot tough for them.  Our depth will be a problem for a lot of teams because there's really no weakness except DDavis.

Really hate that last sentence. Not for any reason other than it’s the truth and Davis seems like a kid who really stayed positive through all the adversity. Really wish he was able to pull it all together. Almost had it two years ago before he was injured again.

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Really hate that last sentence. Not for any reason other than it’s the truth and Davis seems like a kid who really stayed positive through all the adversity. Really wish he was able to pull it all together. Almost had it two years ago before he was injured again.

I know.  Agree 100%.   

I still think he can be a factor he got screwed tonight on fouls so far

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app