Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Florida St Game Thread 12/3 @ 9 pm ESPN2

12 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Ok. I’m a Floridian and from my perspective the Seminoles can kiss my Brown Hoosier hole! Enough said! emoji41.png

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'm a transplant Floridian and I approve this message. Luckily i'm in southeast Florida and most of my coworkers are UM fans.

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

And it just keeps getting worse and worser with Rob.  From the WISH-TV sports anchor -

Archie Miller said no timetable on return to practice. The sophomore guard is sporting a walking boot pregame.

How'd he go from c********* protocol to the Ken Nunn walking boot? FFS

And it just keeps getting worse and worser with Rob.  From the WISH-TV sports anchor -
Archie Miller said no timetable on return to practice. The sophomore guard is sporting a walking boot pregame.
I am hoping beyond hope this is faulty information. Please let this be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Rob is like a walking operation game. It’s been 50 some games since IU has had their full roster. Starting to wonder if Archie gets bonus per game won without all players suited. Geez!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It’s crazy. I am not sure we have had all scholarship players suit in a game since Archie has been here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Good grief, Charlie Brown.  Send a load of bubble wrap to Bloomington ASAP.

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m officially thinking Rob becomes one of those what if stories we tell our kids about 

I’ve said it before...some athletes tend to be brittle and their career is defined by injuries. Obviously, we all hope this is not the case with Rob, but he seems to be unhealthy far more often than healthy.

37 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Well...on a somewhat positive note, he wasn't wearing one last game which indicates that he was practicing. Hopefully its just a mild sprain or something to that effect.