Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread:POTFB 11/30 @ 12 ESPN2

I try not to whine too much about officiating and in the end, we got the 7 points, so it's all good -- but how on earth do you miss that horse collar call? He had him by the collar for a good 2-3 seconds and his entire upper body snapped back. He could've broken a leg or ankle -- which is why that rule was added in the first place. These stripes gotta wake up! 

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Remember when Purdue fans were worried that Jeff Brohm was about to leave for a bigger power 5 job?

If memory serves, Dakich had him signed, sealed and delivered to Louisville this past offseason. 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

I try not to whine too much about officiating and in the end, we got the 7 points, so it's all good -- but how on earth do you miss that horse collar call? He had him by the collar for a good 2-3 seconds and his entire upper body snapped back. He could've broken a leg or ankle -- which is why that rule was added in the first place. These stripes gotta wake up! 

I just expect to get hosed when we play here. It's like clockwork. I still get pissed thinking about a game when Hep was here when the officials gave Purdue the ball after reviewing a play that wasn't reviewable, and not knowing who actually recovered it.