Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread:POTFB 11/30 @ 12 ESPN2

11 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

8-4 is 8-4. Purdue can whine about injuries all they want. IU was missing its starting QB, RB, LT and backup LT.

The injury situations aren’t comparable. You guys had some injuries but overall, it didn’t compare to Purdue’s. Congrats on the win. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You would find a way to blame Ramsey for this game lmfao. 

He missed a lot of throws, a couple would have changed the game.  Fact.  Made some horrible reads on run plays.  Again.  Fact.  You can deal with it or you can't.   We both know the answer, don't we?   I believe I called the entire team soft, especially the defense; but do feel free to claim I "blamed the game on Ramsey."  Your ability to ignore is once again noted.  Are you really saying he didn't deserve criticism or are you just pissed it came from me because I was right again?

Edit :  Great win.  Should never have had to pull it out that way.  Ramsey made some great plays with his legs.  There.  You happy?