Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread:POTFB 11/30 @ 12 ESPN2

1)  Can clearly see why some players are backups.

2)  Can clearly see why Don Fischer compared Sampson James to Anthony Thompson. That touchdown was absurd. Wow.

3)  The Big Ten needs to re-align football divisions.  '

4)  Indiana really...really needs to eliminate big penalties.  This is an ongoing problem...and this is a recording.

5)  No sh!t on the grass.  Good Lord....unacceptable from Purdue A&T.

6 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I agree, but on that play I simply don't see interference.  That's typical Big Ten ref bail out.

I think the ref just saw the two guys running stride-for-stride and after the pass was incomplete and the receiver threw up his arms, just assumed there was contact. There wasn't. 

5 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Brohm calls for an onside kick to start the second half. I put nothing past that SOB.

It'd better be a pop-up cuz nothing's rolling on that cud they call a field.

Not sure I understand a running play on third and long. Why not at least give throwing the ball downfield a shot. And maybe try to roll Ramsey out instead of him dropping back and getting scrunched. 

I'm starting to worry that the PUs are gonna build up some momentum and steal this game from us. 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Not sure I understand a running play on third and long. Why not at least give throwing the ball downfield a shot. And maybe try to roll Ramsey out instead of him dropping back and getting scrunched. 

I'm starting to worry that the PUs are gonna build up some momentum and steal this game from us. 

The run call was just a chance to let Ramsey breathe. I would've rather let James run and maybe had given a chance to get into FG range.