Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs SDSU 11/30 @ 4 pm BTN+

11 minutes ago, Honkyman said:

Why is Franklin shooting 3-pointers? He's 10% from three.

I would hope the water finds its level, he’s a better shooter than that. Shot 37% in high school for his career per max preps.

Now if that continues...I agree haha. 

Great video just shown, had several prominent alumni, saying their name and “I’m a Hoosier” then showed The Bucket w a caption “I’m the Old Oaken Bucket and I’m a Hoosier”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Capt. Crimson said:

BTN Plus sucks.  I'll catch the next game... 

The greediness sucks. In all honesty the kids calling the game today are better than most of the schlepps BTN/FOX hire. 49-36 IU with 11:15 left. I feel like everyone is sleepwalking through this game; players, coaches, fans, myself.

Just now, LIHoosier said:

The greediness sucks. In all honesty the kids calling the game today are better than most of the schlepps BTN/FOX hire. 49-36 IU with 11:15 left. I feel like everyone is sleepwalking through this game; players, coaches, fans, myself.

Just not going to pay extra for a student ran broadcast... the vast majority of them are awful.