Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs SDSU 11/30 @ 4 pm BTN+

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

if TJD leave after a year we are going to be in a lot of trouble

If Tom Crean can convince Thomas Bryant and Cody Zeller to stay another year, I think Archie can convince TJD. Pretty good cases to point to and say, "look at what they did - they stayed and they've been financially successful and had early impact in the NBA instead of wasting away in the G League." 

You could debate Bryant's benefit, but end results will overshadow the process.

43 minutes ago, Deserthoozier said:

Has it been announced that Rob had another concussion, or is that just speculation? Haven’t followed, so ask is genuine.  Also, does IU employ extra conservative concussion protocol due to past football concerns under Wilson? Last year it seemed to be a hold out for about six weeks - not medical professional, so not certain if that’s unusual or depends on degree of head injury.  Seems some NFL guys get their bell rung hard, and they are back after a week or so.  Clearly threw off chemistry, broke momentum and had a huge impact during the losing streak.  Hate to see a repeat this year.

Has not been announced.I believe it is so.

I confess I don't read all the posts, but I don't remember anyone writing that having another quality point guard wasn't necessary or was unimportant. In fact, I can't imagine that IU fans wrote that it is unimportant to have quality back up players at all positions, including point guard. Some may have written that it will be difficult to attract a top point guard capable of starting if necessary when the team had a starting point guard returning as a sophomore. Most 4 and 5 star players want to go somewhere where they will play and hopefully start right away. Some may have written that recruiting a shooter should be a top priority given how poorly IU shot from 3-point range last year.  It seems you are trying to take credit for being right when nobody really disagreed with the premise, i.e., we need multiple good players at all positions including point guard. I could be wrong. Perhaps, some posted that having another quality point guard is not important to the program's success. As I say, I haven't read all posts. It just seems improbable.

Well at least you are admitting to not being present for the many conversations about this, it was discussed many times and you would be dead wrong on your assumption.

I can’t imagine arguing with someone based on assumptions

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 hours ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Got to develop an outside game.

Agree. He’ll definitely be on the radar, but he’s going to have to make a shot outside the paint before he moves into first round, OAD territory.