Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs LA Tech Game Thread 11/25 8:30 pm BTN

I think it’s important in that it’s a home game and I’d want them to take all of those. Otherwise I don’t really understand why it would be otherwise a “must win”. LA tech is better than who we have played, but then again, who isn’t? Nah man, they aren’t really good enough. Hoosiers by 15

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think it’s important in that it’s a home game and I’d want them to take all of those. Otherwise I don’t really understand why it would be otherwise a “must win”. LA tech is better than who we have played, but then again, who isn’t? Nah man, they aren’t really good enough. Hoosiers by 15

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
It is not a must win but if you drop this it is harder to be considered a good team. Could hurt your chances at ncaa tournament team if your a bubble team. Plus it would suck to lose your first game against a team with a pulse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

so by your logic Armaan is our long term starter 

No.  By my logic Al and Devonte are our guards.  Experienced backcourt.  Plus Al is our best player

1 minute ago, FloridaHoosierGirl said:

It must be the feed because every camera looks dark and the color is off.  Someone's not paying attention.

Energy conservation.  McRobbie ordered every other light to be shut off.   :92: